Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 'A' student(nik nur madihah)

TWENTY straight As SPM student Nik Nur Madihah Nik Mohd Kamal said she would pray for a week to get Allah’s guidance on which of the many course offers to accept.
“I will perform the Ishtiharah (divine guidance when making decision) prayers.
“I believe that Allah will give me the guidance to make the best decision on my next course of action.
“I will not let success go to my head as it was my fate to get these good results,” she said when met at her dilapidated home at Kampung Parang Putting in Pengkalan Chepa, Kota Baru.
Nik Nur Madihah, who scored 19 A1s and 1 A2 in her SPM, has been visited by Kelantan Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat who pro-mised to give her fisherman father a house costing RM130,000 in Taman Kurnia Jaya.
Her father, Nik Mohd Kamal Hussin, 41, who also received RM1,000 from the Pengkalan Chepa Umno division chief Dali Hussein, was overjoyed when told that the Federal Develop-ment Department would settle his RM90 per month house rental which has not been paid for the past 12 months.
Her mother Mariani Omar, 42, a sweeper at University Malaysia Kelantan, said she was very surprised at her daughter’s results as she managed only 14 A1s, 5 Bs and 1C in the trial examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment